Wednesday 27 May 2009

Something to blog about

Turns out some of my creations have made it to the almighty internet (link). And it's a good thing too seeing as my own website is in a bit of a flux at the moment, flux in this case meaning "layout done, almost no content yet". And has been so for months, yeah to be honest I just got bored with the layout and started working on something new instead, toying around with some liquid css this time around. I will have to see how it shapes itself later on, and maybe it'll become the new home of Fiinix Design - Volume 3. Though as a friend so nicely pointed out to me, technically it's version 52 or something.

But back to the matter at hand, as I was saying, turns out my creations made it to be the internet, before I even had a chance to display them myself. So to rectify this, here's one photo of Valandil Singollo (the elf doll) that I took for my portfolio. I'll probably post more pictures when I get the the chance, and finish the all the dolls.

The goblin shaman is yet to be completed, I just had it in the exhibition (Ihanko pihalla) to display parts of the work process, albeit a very late stage of the work process.

Yes, they're awesome and yes, they are for sale.

Forgot to link to the site where the dolls where, corrected it now...