Saturday 24 April 2010

I ♥ Herbs

Just so all of you (both of you) don't think I'm all about being annoyed and pissed. That despite my rants every now and then I also enjoy other things in life. I also ♥ herbs.. I planted some about two weeks ago. So far so good, all of them haven't started growing yet. Or actually, the last one started some days ago. But I haven't planted all of them yet.

Yes the picture is shitty and a bit out of focus, but I don't mind. I like growing herbs and using them in food-making, which is also something I enjoy doing from time to time.

As you can see, the Basil is enjoying it's well earned head start. Lemon Balm is the slowest one, it just started to spring up some days ago. My wife to be has planted some stuff too, Carrot and the flower Sweet Pea (Luktärt) and such. But I didn't picture those, mainly because they're not my project.



Carpet in background may or may not be the carpet next to our bed.